Monday 28 November 2011

Resume Website Cover Letter Tips

A resume is a summary of your qualifications; your cover letter can be an effective marketing tool. Its aim is to show why their training, experience, skills and background only qualify for the job you are applying.

Resume Website Cover Letter should contain three main Paragraphs :-
Para - I
  1. Write Details of the position for which you apply.
  2. Explain how you know of the position and why you are interested in the job or organization.
Para - II
  1. Summarize why you are the excellent candidate for the post.
  2. Target job description and discuss specifically how your skills relate to job requirements.
  3. Select one or two of your accomplishments or skills to prove you're an excellent candidate for the post.
  4. Details of positive characteristics and past experiences that show how your qualifications will benefit the organization.
Para - III
  1. Thank you for the recruiter’s person considering your resume and offered to provide further information.
  2. Enter your contact number and when you free to call.
Resume Cover Letter example:-

Dear Ms. Sinter,

I am writing in response to your posting on the State of Silicon Vacancy Posting site for the System Administrator position.  I believe my qualifications make me an excellent candidate for the position.

I possess more than three years of System Administrator experience in Systems Maintenance and staffing, benefits administration, and workforce planning.  Throughout my career I have demonstrated the ability to establish excellent client relationships and to develop and implement innovative solutions to address a wide variety of Administrative challenges.  I have excellent organizational abilities and strong decision-making skills. Enclosed is my résumé for your review.  I would appreciate the chance to meet with you to discuss the ways in which I can help the Department of Administrator achieve its goals and objectives.  I can be reached at the phone numbers listed on my resume.

Thank you for your valuable time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Job Searcher
My Designation with My company.

No comments:

Post a Comment